Friday, September 13, 2019

Despite Jarrid Wilson's suicide, God saved me from depression and suicide

There is hope for you and for your life.

 The suicide of Jarrid Wilson don't disprove that Jesus Christ did for me, because He really saved me from depression and suicide, I am healed by His Power. Jarrid just had 30 years, but I have 32 years and I am alive to live for God.
 I (Joseph M.) feel a personal connection with people with depression and my heart goes out to them.  I had depression before, but I did not ever need to take medication or go to a doctor, I just needed to pray to God, and He healed me and made me free from my deep depression. I considered suicide before, but Jesus Christ saved my life and my soul from death. I am saved and have the promise of eternal life by Christ's Amazing Grace.
 If some of you readers out there are battling depression or struggling with thoughts of suicide, I want you to know that God can heal you and save your life, if you want.  Just seek for Him with all of your heart. Jesus Christ can give you a great reason to live your life, and put joy and peace in your heart.  God is the only hope for your situation.
 If you have courage to jump from a bridge or take your life, please instead use this same courage to pray to God, ask Him for help, forget your pride and recognize that you need help right now. You may not know if God really exists or if Jesus Christ is real but you can pray to the Lord for comfort and consolation, and He will hear you, comfort you and console you.  You will know that Jesus Christ exists, that He cares about you and that He loves you very much.
 You really think that nobody cares about you or loves you? I have news for you.  God loves you and He wants you right now (John 3 & Romans 8), just ask God to show His Love for you. If you are reading my testimony and you have been depressed or thinking about suicide recently, this shows you how much He cares about you, because He has led you to read my testimony for a reason. Nobody can save you, just Jesus Christ. Will you answer His call?

 "Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God" (2 Corinthians 1:2-4 KJV).
"Come unto me (Jesus Christ), all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30 KJV).
"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7 KJV).
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed" (Romans 10:9-11 KJV).

 God will comfort you and console you, and give you peace and rest if you seek for Him in this moment. Maybe your life is not important to you, but, your life is very important to God and He wants you in the same way that a mother wants her baby very much. Pray to the Lord and He can save you right now. God cares about you and so do I, but, do you care about yourself? If religion, medications, doctors, drugs have not helped you thus far, try Jesus Christ directly.  Because what do you have to lose if you honestly seek and pray to Him now?
 Jesus Christ saved me and He wants to save you too. I choose to live, I choose Jesus Christ. "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I (Jesus Christ) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).

Peace for you: https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=KJV&quicksearch=peace&begin=52&end=52

Have questions for me: jesussave@mail.com

Peace to you from God!